Friday, September 22, 2006

All the world's indeed a stage...

It occurs to me that I should talk about one of my inspirations. I've always been a fan of music and subsequently, a musician. Rush is one of my favorite bands. The reason I play drums today is because of Neil Peart, the drummer of Rush. Not only is he an accomplished, award-winning drummer, he also writes all the band's lyrics. I'm posting a link to his personal website and I encourage you to poke around there a little bit. He has a journal or blog, if you will, that he updates from time to time. He is a fantastic writer and captures the feel and nuance of his experiences. He is an accomplished cross-country bicyclist and has toured Europe, Asia, Africa and North America. He has written a few books about his assorted bicycle shenanigans as well. I highly recommend them. Here's the link: www.NeilPeart.com. I think you will enjoy it. So, please feel free to comment on what you find there. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home