Friday, September 22, 2006

Just a few words from our sponsors....

Welcome to Mr. Judd's blog. As this is my first attempt at blogging, it will be a learning experience for me as well as you. My idea, as an instructor, is to educate, inspire and prepare. I've called my blog The Soapbox. Back in the day, a person who wanted to address a crowd of people, would stand on a soapbox and espouse his views. Often times, it would be of a political or moral nature. My slant or view on this is to give you more time to ask about what ever you want. I often don't have the time to address each one of your questions in depth, so this will allow me to be more accessable to each of you. Feel free to be honest, to speak freely and most importantly, to express yourself. Please keep profanity to a minimum. Compose your questions in a professional manner. If you think and write in a professional way, you will be treated professionally.
I'll probably blog a little each day. I'll talk about music, entertainment, and answer questions.
So...let the "blogging" begin.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted to know how do i avoid people that get on my nerves. I've tried to avoid them as much as possible and that is not working. I don't think that i do anything wrong, but i do opinionate a lot. I wish those people didn't exist to me.

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is it so hard to find peace within. I have a really hard time with myself. I always feel paranoid and nervous. I always feel as if I never have enough time to do things. I would like to take time to stop worrying just so I can have some time for myself and to have peace. I would like a day were I can get to know myself better and to figure out what is wrong with me.

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home